Kerberos, ADS and NFSv4

George Farris farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Fri Aug 25 16:27:01 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-15-08 at 13:39 -0500, Jerry Haltom wrote:
> I've written down a braindump of some of my thoughts on this subject
> (over a year ago) at wiki.ubuntu.com/domainauthenticationutility.
> You're welcome to write down more, or assist.
>
> I don't believe there is a Canonical push in this area yet. I think
> though that if there was some community activity, it wouldn't be hard to
> get official support + assistance for it.

Does anyone actually have working configurations of NFSv4 and Kerberos,
Samba, LDAP and AD?

I would like to see this so I can add additional input and do some work
on this.  I've never dealt with Kerberos before or AD so having someone
who is running this available to ask questions of would be great.

Thanks

George Farris   farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Malaspina University-College

“Our species’ survival depends on how fast we embrace the moral shift from
‘patriot’ to ‘global citizen’.”