Most offensive thing I've seen all day

Mark Reitblatt Mark at Reitblatt.com
Thu Aug 3 22:23:54 BST 2006

On 8/3/06, Patrick McFarland <diablod3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday 03 August 2006 16:58, Mark Reitblatt wrote:
> > On 8/3/06, Patrick McFarland <diablod3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > http://www.christianubuntu.com
> >
> > What exactly is so offensive about a group tailoring an open source
> project
> > to provide the programs they want? Am I missing something here? At any
> > rate, I highly doubt this belongs on the Ubuntu-Devel list.
>
> Its a religious group, Mark. If you're a Christian, I can see how you
> don't
> find this offensive.

Christian groups don't have the same rights as everyone else? And for the
record, I'm not a Christian. Never have been, never will be.

 This goes entirely against what Ubuntu is
> for.

And here I thought Ubuntu was for human beings. Don't recall anything about
Christians not being human beings, but I guess they aren't.

At any rate, this DEFINITELY doesn't belong here and as the earlier poster
said you are TROLLING. With a super capital bold "T".

--

--
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society --
Mark Twain