Laying down my rights as package uploader for Main and Universe

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Fri Apr 14 01:03:10 BST 2006

Hi,

short update:

I removed myself from the teams (Ubuntu Core Development and Ubuntu
Development) in launchpad, so if there is a compromisation of my account
(which I hope never happens) nobody can do something harmfull.

The last team which is left, is the Ubuntu Member team, so everything is fine,
and someday I can start again from Zero :)

Regards,

\sh