libnss_ldap

Andy Rabagliati andyr at wizzy.com
Wed Apr 5 16:47:23 BST 2006

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006, Matthew Palmer wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 11:12:32AM +0200, Andy Rabagliati wrote:
> >   I notice that a fairly important service for me, and the edubuntu
> >   project, libnss_ldap is still in universe.
> >
> >   Any chance of promoting it to main for dapper ?
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuMainInclusionRequirements

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MainInclusionReportLibnss-ldap

I have added it in. Two 'Recommends:' -

libpam-ldap - currently in universe
nscd - Name Service Cache Daemon - currently in universe

I do not think libpam-ldap is important - pam_unix has handled ldap for
a long time without help. nscd would be handy though - maybe I should
add that as well ?

Cheers,     Andy!