Changelog attributions

Aigars Mahinovs aigarius at debian.org
Tue Apr 4 11:04:00 BST 2006

On 4/3/06, Rocco Stanzione <grasshopper at linuxkungfu.org> wrote:
> I've submitted a few patches, and some of them have been merged.  Of those,
> some of them were attributed to me in the changelog and some were not.

The most effective way to get this work of your to be properly
refected in Google record is to blog about it - what were the
symptoms, how you went on about finding what the problem way, what do
you think of the language and of the clarity of the program itself,
how did you fix that, how was your patch accepted upstream, ...

Aditionally this will also be another free software "scratch your own
itch" success story.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius at debian.org