dapper hibernate?

Peter Whittaker pwwnow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 12:07:13 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-04 at 11:14 +0100, Dick Davies wrote:
> I dist-upgraded breezy to dapper, and now my laptop doesn't hibernate.
>
> I'm pretty sure this isn't the right place to check for bugs, but does anyone
> know if I missed a trick somewhere
> (would a fresh install make any difference)?

Not necessarily - there are known problems with various sleep states on
some laptops in Dapper. If you have the time, consider joining the
laptop testing team, completing a page for your machine, and filing
appropriate bug reports.

Refer to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam for more information.

Discussion moved to laptop-testing-team at lists.ubuntu.com.

pww