OpenOffice/Gnome file dialogs

Paul M Edwards pauledwards at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:18:19 CDT 2005

I like the suggestion to link the hidden folder as a visible folder. I
used that a few years ago when I was still figuring out Linux.

Isn't this another way to add to ~/.fonts/ ?
- browse "fonts:///" in Nautilus
- simply drop new items in there
Maybe that needs root...

There probably should be a context menu for font items that says
simply "Install Font".
--
Paul M Edwards