BreezyReleaseNotes Wiki page

Karl Hegbloom hegbloom at pdx.edu
Sun Sep 25 11:51:25 CDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-25 at 00:39 -0400, Lukas Sabota wrote:
> Should the codename Breezy Badger be used in the public release notes?
> Wasn't it decided to use the official name "Ubuntu 5.10" instead of the
> developer codename for things like this?

IMO, using the codename is a good thing.  One, the code-names are
"cute", and easy to remember.  People like them.  Two, it lends a
feeling of "I'm a participant, not simply an anonymous customer" ;-).
People like to feel like they are part of something.  Letting them "in
on" the codename is part of that fun.

--
Karl Hegbloom <hegbloom at pdx.edu>