kubuntu

Tiago Pinto thpinto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 04:49:39 CDT 2005

for the next realease 'dapper drake', the one that will the rival with
windows vista: what about kubuntu? I really prefer kde over gnome, so the
'k' in 'kubuntu' is the top of the cake that ubuntu is among the other
distros in linux world.

will kubuntu be improved for Ubuntu 6.04? (don't get me wrong, but I've
tried breezy with gnome and it's much more integrated and tuned than kubuntu
.)

my main question is that will kubuntu-developers improve it to the point of
ubuntu 6.04, that will challenge windows vista (according to mark's mail)

all the best (and thanks for the hard work that you all are doing in ubuntu
- it's a really strong distro after (afaik) 18 months of development)

thanks
--
Tiago Pinto
DEIUC - Departamento de Engenharia Informática da Universidade de Coimbra
thpinto at gmail.com | tpinto at student.dei.uc.pt
Don't be so humble, you're not that good.