Fade to black in xscreensaver and Gnome

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Sep 20 22:39:24 CDT 2005

> which slows down mouse I/O (mouse lags).

Mouse "I/O" ? He, what kind of output is your mouse capable of, I am
curious ?! I thought it was an input device only ;-)

Anyway, I have the same problem and find it makes Gnome look really
cheap sadly :-/ Hopefully by the time Dapper Drake is released, we will
have a fast and smooth going fade out and mouse. Might be cosmetic, but
it's highly visible, so could maybe deserve a higher priority than most
other cosmetic bugs... just MHO of course ;o)

--
Vince