Stuttering GTK Sound Events

Lukas Sabota punkrockguy318 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 21:12:52 CDT 2005

I'm having some issues with my GTK sound events.  When I log out and
change different options in the logout menu, my sound events will
stutter, and I will hear the two or three times.  I'm using SB Live
5.1.  This has been a problem since Warty, is there any solution to this
problem?  I'm using the snd_emu10k1 module, and the default ubuntu
esound in Breezy.

Lukas

P.S: The design of the Sound events preferences is a disaster, but
that's another story.  I've filed a bug in upstream for that.