Search Reports in Malone

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Sep 20 13:57:57 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 15:22 +0300, Bjorn Tillenius wrote:
> > Me too, and I also would like this search to be able to report my CLOSED
> > bugs. Currently to dig out a closed report that needs reopening, it's
> > not straight forward. Well unless I missed some link/button somewhere ?
>
> When you say "my closed", do you mean bugs you reported, that are now
> closed?

Hi,

Yes. For example if I file a bug say today. Then 2 weeks later it's
fixed, wonderful, bug closed. But, say 6 months later, the bug reappears
(these things happen don't they ?! ;o), well in this case, I will avoid
filing a duplicate bug report, and would rather try to re-open the
report I made 6 months ago.... So, I go to my bug list... but it's not
there anymore, because it was closed. So it would be great to have a
search parameter like : "show all my ACTIVE bugs" (which obviously would
be the default), but also a "show all my CLOSED bugs" option, to quickly
and conveniently dig out my old closed bugs report if necessary.
Also, I experienced once, that someone closed my bug only 2 days after I
filed it, for NO REASON whatsoever (bug was hardly fixed ie). So I had
to go through the pain of doing a bugzilla-wide search to find my very
own bug report, so I could reopen it. :-/

Regards,

--
Vince