Jeff [was: Re: I'm a newcomer]

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Tue Sep 20 07:30:12 CDT 2005

On di, 2005-09-20 at 22:04 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Dennis Kaarsemaker">
>
> > Hi Jeff, sorry to bother you 'in public',
> >
> > I sent you an e-mail last week regarding the BadgerBadgerBadger tour and I
> > really need a reply to that so I can make the room reservation. I guess
> > you've mised it and since you're clearly reading here I'm hijacking this
> > thread :)
>
> I got your first one about meeting up while I'm over there, but I haven't
> received one since then (certainly not one mentioning room bookings or the
> like).

Odd, I sent the following to jeff.waugh [at] canonical.com:

Hi Jeff,

Thanks again that you want to do a gnome/ubuntu talk on oct. 19! You
said you would be available 'in the evening' -- what time specifically
can you be there? The location I have in mind is ~15 minutes by tram or
~20 minutes by foot from the Krasnapolsky hotel (Where EuroOscon is held
afaik.)

I need to know a time to finalize the booking...

ps: I think the rest of this conversation should go off-list again :)
--
Dennis K.
  - Linux for human beings: http://www.ubuntulinux.org