Latinamerican Keyboard dont work

mob mobrox at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:56:51 CDT 2005

Hi all, i have a HP NX5000 laptop with latinamerican keyboard, i
installed breezy preview, with no problems at all, but when i try to
login in the GDM, my keyboard doesn't type anything, i have to
dpkg-reconfigure my xserver-xorg and use spanish keyboard but my
keyboard isn't that. Also, when i try to recognize my keyboard in the
install it says that it is a spanish keyboard, but when i press some
keys to correctly configure it it says that is a english-us keyboard.

Something is wrong here.

THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT WORK!. i'm just trying to make it better ;)

PS: Sorry for the bad english
--
Saludos!

Matias Orellana