klik

thundertoad dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Mon Sep 19 06:57:25 CDT 2005

So does that mean that there are plans to integrate the klik system into
ubuntu and is there support for this from the ubuntu development camp..
this would make installing and uninstalling apps... for lack of a
better word ... and because I like using puns... a breeze.

so what is this situation... has anyone tried using this
application/installation method on breezy... I would appreciate any
input ... would like to learn more about this... I use osx at work and
its a great way for handling software packages.

thanks.

Thundertoad

--
thundertoad