Switching user

Eamonn Sullivan eamonn.sullivan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 12:08:37 CDT 2005

On 17/09/05, Vincent Untz <vincent at vuntz.net> wrote:
> There's definitely some work being currently done about integration
> between gdm, fast-user-switch-applet and gnome-screensaver. Many people
> also want to make it better for GNOME 2.14. So dapper will have better
> user switching :-)

I wonder if it's possible in Breezy to make it more intuitive to
switch *back.* I find it works quite well (much simpler than in
Hoary), but choosing System/Lock Screen isn't obvious. Is it possible
to dynamically rename that menu item under some circumstances? (I
can't think how this would work smoothly, so maybe not.) Or maybe add
Switch User as one of the options in the logging out dialog?

-Eamonn