NVIDIA modules not Found -BREEZY

sjoeboo sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Thu Sep 15 09:23:14 CDT 2005

<re-sent to devel list also, sorry for any dupes>

exact same thing happened to me about 2 days ago. i just went back to
the nv module, since i'm yet to be doing anythign where i need 3d accel,
but i would consider this a major issue if it is more than just one or 2
people having this problem. I am yet to attempt to do a manual install
from nvidia, only because it shouldn't have to be done, since all of
this was flawless in horay, and, from ym experiance, earlier releases in
breeezy. any ideas/comments?