Serpentine problems

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 14 08:16:58 CDT 2005

Le mercredi 14 septembre 2005 à 12:35 +0000, Tiago Cogumbreiro a écrit :

> However I am preparing a new release for it with basically bug fixes
> but I don't know if I release a new version will it make it to Breezy?

Hi,

Sorry for not replying before, I was busy when I received the bug,
delayed the reply ... and not replied yet (2 days is ok, no?:)

What changes exactly have the new version? What bugs are fixed? Does it
has a lot of changes? Version are frozen for some times now ...

> The signature of the signal on nautilus-cd-burner hasn't change in the
> CVS version or on gnome versions before 2.11 so I am wondering what's
> going wrong.

help('nautilusburn.Recorder') lists:
" |  Signals from NautilusBurnRecorder:
 |    progress-changed (gdouble, glong)"