amarok

Jorge Bernal koke at amedias.org
Thu Sep 8 15:57:49 CDT 2005

On Thursday 08 September 2005 03:45, xbaez wrote:

> Amarok 1.3 beta is AMAZING
>
> I can create a .deb file and a libtag file as well, but I don't know
> how to create .deb files for amarok-realplayer, amarok-xine...

That is not the problem. I made a package for updated taglib some weeks ago,
and I guess amarok 1.3 will not be difficult to pacakge, but upstream version
freeze started long time ago, and there's no reason to break it.

And the "it's amazing" is not enough. I know amarok and know that 1.3 is much
better and have nice features, but most of the programs are better in higher
versions ;)

Cheers,
	Koke

Personal: 	koke at sindominio.net :: koke at amedias.org
Jabber:		koke at zgzjabber.ath.cx
Blog:		http://koke.amedias.org/

"Aquel que recibe de mi una idea se instruye a si mismo sin disminuir mi
educacion; como aquel que encienda su vela en la mia, recibe luz sin
ensombrecerme." -- Thomas Jefferson, 1813