OpenOffice.org Spellcheck, a bug or just me?

gmc dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Tue Sep 6 08:19:37 CDT 2005

Hi Zach,

I'm assuming you've been upgrading your colony 1 setup as updated
packages are added to the repositories. I did a net-upgrade of Hoary on
Sunday (4th Sept). I installed the American and British dictionaries for
Open Office and Open Office 2. I've tested the spell checker under both
and don't seem to have a problem with either. For example, when I
deliberately mis-spelt the word such as "color" (or as I spell it
colour), the spell checked correctly offers me both spellings.
Basically the spell checker seems to work for me.

G.

--
gmc