Colony 4 feedback

john e john.godzero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:09:31 CDT 2005

Thanks for the help. I've submitted 4 bugs:
sound: bug #14800
monitor: bug #14801
nic: bug #14802
acpi: bug #14802

I've never dealt with bugzilla before, I hope they are of some help. I
will monitor them from time to time to see if they need more feedback.

Thanks for the great work guys! Hope I help a little.