Deb Installer for Dapper.

Jerry Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Sun Oct 23 19:22:21 CDT 2005

Silly. Users would be just as bad off if spyware were to edit
their .xsession. Or add a startup item to gnome-session. Or
edit .bash_profile. Or one of a billion things. Last I checked, in OS X,
installing a program was as simple as dragging it to Applications in
most cases... and this doesn't require root.

The only reason OS X doesn't have the spyware problem of Windows is
because there isn't any spyware written for it.

Nothing more.

Same with us. Eventually, if Linux continues to gain ground, we'll have
spyware too. Not a big deal.

--
Jerry Haltom <wasabi at larvalstage.net>