Ming Hua minghua-list at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 21 23:25:56 CDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 06:47:29PM +0000, Lorenzo E. Danielsson wrote:

> I asked about input method frameworks a while ago, I think back in early
> Hoary development, and was then no decisions had been taken as of yet
> regarding which input method frameworks to support. Since we are still
> at the same stage, I'd like to help out to make sure that this works as
> well as many other parts of Ubuntu.

I wasn't in this list during hoary development, but the most recent
discussion about this was started by Hiroyuki Ikezoe on August 25th [1],
and that thread is a good reference for anyone interested in this issue.

1. Message-Id: <1124932896.19139.45.camel at haseo.good-day.co.jp>

> I'm sure there are several others out there who need multilingual input
> to "just work". Let's make it happen.

Well said.

Ming
2005.10.21