Sivan Green sivan at piware.de
Tue Oct 18 05:47:29 CDT 2005

Hi List,

 As some of you know sabdfl and the Launchpad team have been working on
 a specification tracker, which should make our life easier
 when attempting to schedule talks and sessions for all the
 nice ideas being put on the wiki.

 In order to use this scheduling system offered by Launchpad
 I'd like to suggest  that anyone who has created or is working
 on some BOFs  ideas, will follow this workflow:

 1) Create a spec/BOF suggestion on the wiki, see [0] for a
 template.

 2) Go to  https://launchpad.net/products/$PRODUCT/+specs,
 where $PRODUCT is the name of the product you want to
 register the spec against. There a real multitude of
 tracking options there, including the nice feature of
 requesting feedback from another launchpad person for your
 spec. Note, that you will have to provide a link on the
 wiki for the spec you are registerting, since LP only
 tracks information and does not hold the spec content.

 Mark, have I missed anything? :)

 Cheers,

 Sivan

 [0]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SpecSpec