Release management thoughts for Dapper Drake

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Oct 17 18:46:42 CDT 2005

> Hmm... Jeff, others, would you think users expect to see updates to
> Dapper to include further Gnome point releases? Like 2.14.2, 2.14.3 etc

E-xac-tly. As a humble user, who loves his Gnome, I would dream of
seeing my Gnome being fixed over time, while waiting for the next
version to appear in the next Ubuntu release.
It's not like Gnome were perfect, so the more bug fixes and polish that
can be brought in during the life time of a given Ubuntu release, the
better !

Where can I sign or vote ?! ;-)

--
A user (Vince)