Please give me an abc to seeding the soon-to-be breezy torrent

HC Brugmans hcbrugmans at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:35:41 CDT 2005

Hi,

I'd like to seed breezy when it gets released.
Now I could wait for the torrent, download the 700mb, and seed for a few
days, but I'd like to get as much as possible now, so I can help asap.

Can someone give me the commands I need to download / rsync the image,
so that I can get the majority of it now, sync it, and seed the torrent
from the start?

I suppose more users would like to help out in this way, so perhaps it's
a good idea to put basic instructions on the wiki somewhere

Thanks

Hidde