what has changed in usplash/fb?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Oct 10 06:37:52 CDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 21:15 +1000, Carey O'Shea wrote:
> But today I installed Breezy RC, and my usplash is centered correctly,
> but the logo is bright pink and blue and red and looks funny. The "ok"s
> are bright green, and "fails" are pink.
> Is it happening on all machines, or just these
> laptops that suffer from the vga16fb bugs (like mine)? Should I file a bug?

Well I don't use a laptop, but I do often see really funky colours too,
albeit only during a split second, and most frequently when it's leaving
and starting X, never in the middle of loading things.
Motherboard is an old nForce chipset and video card is an even older,
PCI Matrox Millennium II, with 2MB.

--
Vince