Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 04:22:37 CST 2005

On 11/25/05, Vincent Untz <vincent at vuntz.net> wrote:

> Also, the other alternative is to add a patch to sudo that we might
> have to maintain forever (I'm not sure upstream is interested in the
> --check-desktop-file option). I'm not really fond of this...

My first guess was 'why not patch sudo for some extra option', but you're
right, it would mess with someone's else code. But - is there any reason why
a simple tool to parse /etc/sudoers would not work? It would replicate some
of the work that sudo already does, but I assume that the format of the file
is pretty stable.

--
Carlos Ribeiro
Consultoria em Projetos