Scott James Remnant scott at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 23 09:50:22 CST 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 17:15 +0200, Jane Weideman wrote:

> Please find attached the spreadsheet I created after the first Dapper
> Development Status meeting held last week. (It is likely that this sheet
> with get refined over time, as we discover what works and what doesn't.)

Note that hardware-detection is simply an informational specification,
it describes in lucious detail what we're going to do from a high
vantage point -- the actual "implementation" spec is udev-roadmap, so
from a tracking point of view, just track that.

> * I will endeavour to get the sheet out during Friday of each week, so
> that you will have a list of these.

Pity we can't get it out just moments after LWN go to press ;)

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant
scott at ubuntu.com