Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Tue Nov 22 08:26:48 CST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 04:04 -0800, Ben Collins wrote:
> > [2]https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/dapper-desktop-plan/+status
>
> I can't access this link since it thinks I am trying to change the status,
> and I don't have permission to do so.

Ah right it seems you can only go into the details of the specs you are assigned
to, could you try accessing that page on one of your own specs and see what
happens please?

Something like:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/testing-server-hardware

> IMO, there needs to be a way for launchpad to default to showing you the
> status without thinking you are trying to edit it. Maybe it should use
> +status/+edit or something for the latter case.

Yes, we should possibly request something like this.

--
JaneW