Michael Moore stuporglue at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 22:53:48 CST 2005

Sorry this is not about development, but I don't know where else to ask.

I've been organizing Jeff's visit to Provo for the BadgerBadgerBadger
tour, and am supposed to pick him up from the airport in Salt Lake
City tomorrow.

According to his blog, he had his laptop and stuff stolen from him,
and isn't very able to check e-mail. I don't have his flight number or
know what time he's coming in, or even where from.

If anyone knows any of those details, knows who would know, or knows
how I can contact Jeff,  I'd appreciate you contacting me...it would
be very helpful.

Thanks,
--
Michael Moore