Tristan Wibberley maihem at maihem.org
Sat Nov 12 22:07:18 CST 2005

Hi,

I'm soliciting opinions on the DesktopVolumeManagement page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopVolumeManagement

In particular, I've made it clearer that there are two strategies
presented, one more practical, one more "plush". I would particularly
love to see the "practical" strategy described in "Use Cases" and
"Scope" in Dapper as I think making it easier to manage storage media is
particularly important for business. I will put some more effort into
describing that strategy, but I'd like to see if anybody has any
particular questions or comments on that before I bother.

Thanks for any feedback.

--
Tristan Wibberley