Ivan Krstic krstic at hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 9 13:51:32 CST 2005

Matt Galvin wrote:
> The Ubuntu Instant Server project now has a cozy
> home on Launchpad at:
>
> https://launchpad.net/products/ubuntu-instant-server

Did you consult with any of the Launchpad folks before setting this up?
>From what I can tell, ubuntu instant server should be nothing more than
a specification filed against the 'ubuntu' product, not a product unto
itself.

Also, the 'instant' sprint you registered seems non-sensical to me: it's
not an actual sprint (and I don't think the functionality was intended
for random IRC meetings), and you're not binding any specifications to
it at all.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but this seems like rather incorrect use of the
functionality. Could one of the Launchpad guys clarify?

--
Ivan Krstic <krstic at hcs.harvard.edu> | 0x147C722D