Astrit Zhushi astrit at albalinux.org
Wed Nov 9 06:18:33 CST 2005

Greetings,

I've tried to access the bug reporting site of libpcsclite-dev but
Launchpad reported that the site does not exit. I've got the link from
http://packages.ubuntu.com/dapper/libdevel/libpcsclite-dev site.

Now let me get to the point :

I've installed libpcsclite-dev packes ( version 1.2.9-beta8-3 on Dapper
). I tried to compile an application and I got an error:

In file included from editor.c:8:
/usr/include/PCSC/pcsclite.h:19:22: error: wintypes.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from editor.c:9:
/usr/include/PCSC/winscard.h:19:22: error: pcsclite.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from editor.c:9:

line 19 of pcsclite.h :

#include <wintypes.h>

this line tells the compiler to look at /usr/include/wintypes.h
since packages installs header files in /usr/include/PCSC/ the compiler
can't find required headres. The same is for winscard.h looking for
pcsclite.h.

Is this correct or it is a bug ?

Editing these lines to

#include "wintypes.h"

which tells the compiler to look in the same folder fixes the problem.

Srr, for reporting in this list but I didn't know where to address this
issue.

Best regards,
Astrit