Tobias Pflug Tobias.Pflug at gmx.net
Sat Nov 5 15:50:56 CST 2005

hi,

I'd like to "use" the current interrest in ffmpeg to mention that
ffmpeg has never worked properly on my ppc install ever since i've
been running ubuntu on it. I've experienced problems with mplayer
using ffmpeg, but also when using ffmpeg from CVS with some simple
player - The image gets more and more greenish until some keyframe
when image looks normal for a short amount of time before it gets green
again.

iirc i've filed a bug report long ago but nothing ever changed - or
am I the only one experiencing this?

regards,
Tobi