Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 4 08:43:19 CST 2005

On Fr, 2005-11-04 at 15:33 +0800, 姜国伟 wrote:
> Recently we have done an all-sided testing on ubuntu-5.04-i386.I have
> put the  testing report to our ftp 210.76.123.17. You can login with
> the username "ostl" and the password "ostl_ubuntu" to download it.

Thanks for the huge lot of testing work you did.

If I might suggest a different approach: if you file all the glitches
you spotted at http://buzilla.ubuntu.com the developers can reply to
them and actually can track the work on how to make it better.

Again, thanks a lot for working on this.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel