姜国伟 jianggw at bsw.net.cn
Fri Nov 4 01:33:23 CST 2005

       Thanks to Zhengpeng Hou,Matthew Garrett and Paul O'Malley.
       I am a member of OSTL(Open source testing lab) in BSTC(Beijing Software Testing Center).Our center became a member of OSTL in May,2005.Recently we have done an all-sided testing on ubuntu-5.04-i386.I have put the  testing report to our ftp 210.76.123.17. You can login with the username "ostl" and the password "ostl_ubuntu" to download it.
    Any suggestions and feedback are welcome,especially  testing tools and test technique!
      Any question, please contact with me without hesitation.

      Email:jianggw at bsw.net.cn

      (8610) 82825511-728