Benj. Mako Hill mako at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 1 20:03:04 CST 2005

<quote who="Ming Hua" date="Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 11:20:23PM -0500">
> Here I'd like to publicize the SVN repo for my SCIM packages.  You can
> see them at [1], and all the work on my packages are put there (which
> are scim, scim-pinyin, scim-tables and scim-uim subdirectories).  You
> can see [2] for svn access instructions.
>
> 1. http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-ime/
> 2. http://svn.debian.org/
>
> This is not directly to David (as he probably don't know much about
> packaging), but to others who are interested in working on SCIM
> packages.  I still believe the good way is to improve the packages in
> Debian and have Ubuntu just port and test them, so the work benefits
> more people and gets more testing.

I agree that a collaboration of the type of you describe seems to be
in order. The Zope package works is a good example. I'm happy to work
in the svn.debian.org repository. Do you have an alioth project or
email list that might be useful for coordination?

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill