BreezyGoal Updates Due ASAP

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Wed May 25 07:49:36 CDT 2005

Hi all,

A lot of folk have been hard at work updating their BreezyGoals.
THANK-YOU! I'll have to institute some kind for reward system for good
behaviour ;)

However please could those of you who are BreezyGoal Leads or Seconds -
and you know who you are by now - please head on over to:
http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDownUnder/BreezyGoals and add a line or
2 to the notes section of your BreezyGoal to ensure that it's up to
date, and we all know where it stands. Please also make sure the goal
has the appropriate status indicator for the phase it is in.

Thanks again for all the effort so far.

p.s. I have amended the Nag of the Day (tm) to a Nag/Brag of the day
(tm). We'll list good news and successes here too.

Regards,
--
JaneW