UserLinux Metapackages

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Sun May 22 08:12:31 CDT 2005

Just out of couriosity, what's the plan with this?
Will this be in ubuntu main?
Do the packages only depend on things in mail?
Will it be an option when you install?
Will there be any official colaboration between ubuntu and UL?

What extra things does this give me?

Well,, in general, can you give me/us more info?

Cheers,
Erik