New member

Juraci Krohling Costa juca at jkcosta.info
Sun May 15 12:15:07 CDT 2005

Hi All,

As usual, this is my introducing email.
My name is Juraci (aka Juca), I'm brazilian, living in Sao Paulo and I'm
an Ubuntu user :-)
I'm a java programmer of a big company and I'm looking for something
more exciting than "nice web interfaces to input/output data from
database" to do on my spare times. So, here I am.

I know a little bit of python* and ruby, perl essentials**, good php
experience and "professional" java :-)
I'm a gnu/linux user that have used/tried Conectiva 3.0, Corel Linux 1.0
(omg!), Slack 7.0, 9.x and 10, Debian, FC 2.0, and now, Ubuntu.

I hope to help to improve Ubuntu, and have some fun on programming nice
things =)

cheers,
juca

* I've done some sites in Zope, using Python to do custom logic. Now,
I'm reading the "Dive into Python", that came w/ my ubuntu ;-)

** Just enough to do my little maintance/repetitive tasks scripts.