GIS packages for Ubuntu

Myles Green rmg57 at telus.net
Sat May 14 05:44:02 CDT 2005

On May 14, 2005 04:02, niconi38 wrote:
> could you please tell me what is your sources.list

Sure, I took the Hoary sources.list and changed all references to Hoary
into Breezy, but you might not need to do that if you are using Hoary
and want to stay that way.

Just try to install GRASS before making any changes to your
sources.list, in case you don't need to.

You could also just install the package(s) from Debian testing or
unstable, they'll probably work just fine with Ubuntu - I know that
I've installed some packages that way before and got away with it (ie:
nothing broke).

Myles

--
Q: What do you have when you have a lawyer buried up to his neck in
sand?