Auto Package

Gavin Hemphill gavin.hemphill at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Mar 29 16:21:27 CST 2005

I'm sorry Mike but I'm one user (and advocate of ubuntu in a significant
user community in the Canadian Government) that disagrees with you.
Users want stability first and the latest "x" only after they have
become relatively competent with Linux in general.  System
administration and help desk support for the average user mandate
stability first.
    G++