apt-get.org

Brandon Hale brandon at smarterits.com
Mon Mar 28 15:21:17 CST 2005

Again, agree with all of the above.
Adding unreviewed packages in with our best effort with universe makes
the team and the distro look bad. I have never heard of many packages in
this list, and nothing struck me as terribly useful.  If someone has a
burning need for these packages, great, but I'd prefer they not be added
to universe giving our team 0 notice at release crunch time (with other,
imo, more serious transitions already underway), and apperantly no
intention of QA. Please take this as a vote for a separate repo for
apt-get.org gotten packages.

Thanks,
Brandon Hale