PHP5 packages in work?

Oliver Grawert hostmaster at grawert.net
Sat Mar 26 17:40:06 CST 2005

hi,
Am Samstag, den 26.03.2005, 23:51 +0100 schrieb Daniel Neuenschwander
DNE:
> ubuntu and debian are collaborating systems/distributions, imho! but for
> me (and of course several others), ubuntu is the way to use a
> "mostly-debian-like" operating system on desktop workstations, notebooks
> ~ and all these common used devices. and debian is the perfect way to
> provide an useful, stable and up-to-date, free server operating system..
>
> any impressions?
sad to hear that, since ubuntu and debian use the same source it should
be a great server system as debian is. and in fact we all want to make
it rocking on the server and fight the myth that ubuntu is a desktop
only distribution. (just imagine the improvements ubuntu has made for
desktop systems adapted on the server side)

ciao
	oli