request bcel multiverse to universe

Jerry Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Sat Mar 19 19:53:30 CST 2005

Package: bcel
Binary: libbcel-java, libbcel-java-doc
Version: 5.1-1ubuntu2
Section: universe/libs
Directory: pool/universe/b/bcel

Package: libbcel-java
Filename: pool/multiverse/b/bcel/libbcel-java_5.1-1ubuntu2_all.deb

Package: libbcel-java-doc
Filename: pool/multiverse/b/bcel/libbcel-java-doc_5.1-1ubuntu2_all.deb

The binary packages are being uploaded to multiverse. Not sure what
could cause this. My best guess is that it's because the source package
is named differently than the binary, but I don't know anything.

--
Jerry Haltom <wasabi at larvalstage.net>