Bug reporting issues

Adam Lydick lydickaw at ruffledpenguin.org
Sat Mar 19 03:56:55 CST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 11:55 -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> It is generally best to report bugs to Ubuntu.  The bug might be
> Ubuntu-specific, and upstreams don't appreciate receiving bug reports for
> code that they didn't write.

Will "reportbug" work properly for this task? (eg: was it retargeted at
ubuntu bugzilla?) We hateses the web interface and reportbug extracts
nice defaults and doesn't require quite as much clicking around :)

I assume any feature requests or major changes would be best sent
upstream unless they are pretty trivial to implement?

- Adam