OOo Java .deb

Phill Gillespie it at snipef.org
Thu Mar 17 08:10:18 CST 2005

Hi *

I've tried a few times to build OOo2 from source but it keeps dying
(am I correct in thinking Java 1.5 doesn't work with OOo2?).

The reason I'm doing this is because I need the openoffice.org2-java.deb
to install along side the Hoary snapshot so I can use most of the features
of the DB application (such as wizards, JDBC).

Has anyone already built this and are they able to share it with
me please?  Also I would have thought that this could happily live in
universe until work on integrating gcj was complete...

Thanks,

P h i l l