human theme changed?

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:24:56 CST 2005

After using it a bit I think I do like it better than the old one.
Industrial is a ximian thing, this gives ubuntu a more distinct feel
b/c i don't think any other distro uses a clearlooks based theme as a
default. It still has enough of the original human theme feel to stay
true to the overall feel.

Matt