User Assistant project

Peter Damoc pdamoc at gmx.net
Wed Mar 9 01:20:13 CST 2005

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 01:45:28 +0200, John Richard Moser <nigelenki at comcast.net> wrote:

> Oliver Grawert wrote:
>> hi,
>> Am Dienstag, den 08.03.2005, 16:31 -0500 schrieb John Richard Moser:
>>
>>> I never found out, where is the code of conduct posted anyway?  I don't
>>> even remember how I actually got subscribed to this list o.o
>>

>> so please read it before posting the next time to this list:
>> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/community/conduct/document_view
>>

> uhh.
>
> Is it a bad thing if I can honestly say I don't entirely understand some
> of those?  Like I recognize the concepts but don't quite get how it's
> supposed to be applied socially?

I think the code of conduct is a distil from serveral well respected papers.
please read some of them for a better insight on what is wanted.

http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html

if you don't remember how you got subscribed to this list please remember that you can always get unsubscribed via
http://lists.ubuntulinux.org/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel

--
Peter Damoc
Warrior Of The Light